Ogniem i Mieczem - By Fire and Sword

Historyczna Gra Strategiczna - Historical Wargame
Dzisiaj jest sob wrz 21, 2019 1:04 pm

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 4 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Muscovite task force selection
Ciura obozowy/Camp follower

I played my second game of Task Force two weeks a go (got thoroughly trounced by Winged Hussar charge) and noticed that I run into a problem with army selection.

I added portable obstacles (kobylice) to my Town Streltsy in the hope that I could put them in a defensive position somewhere. However, this adds more points to an already quite large and expensive army. Therefore, the effect is that the more I invest in defensive assets, the larger my army becomes, the greater the chance that I will have more FSP than my opponent, and the greater the chance that I will actually have to attack.

Is there any Muscovite player with similar experiences who can share some advice?

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł: Re: Muscovite task force selection
Awatar użytkownika

Which task force have you played? Khovansky? I've mainly played Cavalry Task Force and it can be really nice with 19FPS. The games I've played opponents had mainly about 22FPS so even with really big Khovansky I think it's not that often to attack with it (as you need to have 6FPS more than oponnent to attack in Task Force).

Odpowiedz z cytatem  

Yes, I was playing Khovansky at 28 FSP, thanks to the Kobylice. I am not familiar with this rule about 6 FSP difference. I thought it was just weaker player/stronger player.

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Awatar użytkownika

You need 6 FPS less difference to roll on the other table for the scenario (this is a general rule). But if you are more than 2 FPS weaker, you usually can choose if you want to ba called "Attacker" or "Deffensor" - this allows you to choose from additional list of tactics (that rule is written always in the scenario description).

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 4 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]