Ogniem i Mieczem - By Fire and Sword

Historyczna Gra Strategiczna - Historical Wargame
Dzisiaj jest pn gru 17, 2018 12:57 pm

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 12 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Re: Servant Cossacks
Towarzysz/Companion
Awatar użytkownika

Villages, forests and so on.

Мы - сотрудники КОМКОНа-2. (...) Нам одно не разрешается: недооценить опасность. И если в нашем доме вдруг завоняло серой, мы просто обязаны предположить, что где-то рядом объявился черт с рогами, и принять соответствующие меры вплоть до организации производства святой воды в промышленных масштабах!

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł: Re: Servant Cossacks
Marszałek polny/Field Marshal
Awatar użytkownika

Muscovites are really a horde army. You have a lot of poor quality troops and either have to win a battle of attrition or as Stalin put it quantity has a quality of its own. You need to go with max sized units to optimize your strength of size of units. Outnumbering your opponent is a necessity if you want to counter your negative modifiers and poorer troops compared to other armies. Where I see muscovite shine in our games is at Division level as many of your regiments are one large formation as it is and you can attach your colonel to the unit for the free order and bank his 2 command points to help with morale as well as out number size of unit wise your opponent. You basically make one large steamroller after another when doing army selection. Are any of the polish players doing anything differently? Form what I have seen on a skirmish level they are tougher to play as you have to find that balance point to be under FSP to dictate the scenario played so you can place your big blocks of troops favorably and then attrition the enemy and hold the objectives.

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 12 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]