Ogniem i Mieczem - By Fire and Sword

Historyczna Gra Strategiczna - Historical Wargame
Dzisiaj jest sob lis 17, 2018 2:55 pm

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 27 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Re: Building my Cossacks Division
Chorąży/Ensign
Awatar użytkownika

Yes but those are jot mounted minis so they are on foot. Even if in a cart.

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Ciura obozowy/Camp follower
Awatar użytkownika

How is the progress on this Division? :D

I bought myself a Transylvanian Division, after that I want to build up a Swedish Division (I was all Sweden before & during the Kickstarter 8) ).
BUT; I already decided I want a Cossack Division as well (that has grown on me last couple of weeks), when the other two are build and painted. (So, I might be ready when the new Kickstarter starts somewhere in 3-4 years. :-D )

I am looking for some inspiration.

I did notice already that a start with 3 or 4 skirmish sets isn't that bad. :D Didn't find the monks at Wargamer though...

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Awatar użytkownika

The division arrived just recently. I did spent a couple of hours to remove the mould lines from two regiments :D

Our choices aren't that different Edsalve. Cossacks are my footslogger army, Transylvanians are my cavalry army and Brandenburg-Prussians are my western style army :D

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Awatar użytkownika

Edslave pisze:
I did notice already that a start with 3 or 4 skirmish sets isn't that bad. :D Didn't find the monks at Wargamer though...

The monks can be found in the command set (2 bases) and command blister (1 base), I think. I have two bases I will not need, so if you are interested?

BTW I read about you wanting to play BFaS at a dutch convention next week? That would be Ducosim, I guess?

Cheers,

Alex

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Pachołek/Camp servant
Awatar użytkownika

Hi Alex,

Indeed, the Ducosim will be the convention where Edslave and I will be demoing/participating BFaS. We'll have 2 tables, and 4-5 skirmish sets, so we'll be able to play and show the mechanics.

Will you be there as well?

Cheers,
Zagin

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Awatar użytkownika

Iluzagin pisze:
Hi Alex,

Indeed, the Ducosim will be the convention where Edslave and I will be demoing/participating BFaS. We'll have 2 tables, and 4-5 skirmish sets, so we'll be able to play and show the mechanics.

Will you be there as well?

Cheers,
Zagin

Thinking about it, would be nice to meet up. It's a long time since I last visited a Ducosim convention.

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Awatar użytkownika

OldenBUA pisze:
Edslave pisze:

The monks can be found in the command set (2 bases) and command blister (1 base), I think. I have two bases I will not need, so if you are interested?

BTW I read about you wanting to play BFaS at a dutch convention next week? That would be Ducosim, I guess?

Cheers,

Alex

Sorry, for the late reply. I am interested in the monks. Even when my Cossack plan will take longer than expected, some monks for terrain filling is nice. And indeed Ducosim, as Iluzagin said.

BlackLegion pisze:
The division arrived just recently. I did spent a couple of hours to remove the mold lines from two regiments :D

Our choices aren't that different Edslave. Cossacks are my footslogger army, Transylvanians are my cavalry army and Brandenburg-Prussians are my western style army :D

First of all, sorry for the hijacking of your topic. ;) Seems like we have a similar taste in armies indeed. I must admit though, that the Commonwealth made me doubt of getting them too (or instead of something else). I couldn't resist the hussars, but after buying "The Raiding Force Of Wincenty Gosiewski" I was satisfied. :D

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 27 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]