Historyczna Gra Strategiczna - Historical Wargame
Dzisiaj jest sob gru 15, 2018 6:21 am

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 12 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: New player with old questions
Ciura obozowy/Camp follower

Good day!
I am wargamer from Minsk. I decide to play 15mm wargame and select "By Fire and Sword".
I have bought a set "Podjazd Litewski POL-16" on site "www.waylandgames.co.uk"
Unfortunately, but all horses of Tatar cavalry and dragoons are have very poor quality of cast. Legs just pieces of metal. About the details even difficult to speak.
Because it is not a question to seller, i sent two emails with the photo of defects to manufacturer. The first to sprzedaz@wargamer.pl. The second through the contact form on the site www.fireandsword.wargamer.pl.
But is still no any response. I find this approach to working with customers is unacceptable.
Please help me to solve the problem.

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł: Re: New player with old questions
Awatar użytkownika

Kiryl pisze:
...But is still no any response. I find this approach to working with customers is unacceptable.

There is no company so relaxed and helpful as Wargamer is. Besides, your first mistake was ordering from Wayland. ;)

You have to use this address: oim@wargamer.pl

See this topic:
viewtopic.php?lang=en&f=59&t=4327

Odpowiedz z cytatem  

Edslave pisze:

It is fine, but i sent 2 email, and have no one answer. Even in this topic do not exist any contact. Company have discrimination politics to email providers, and it was difficult to register even on this forum.

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Awatar użytkownika

Weird, I never had any problems with Wargamer ever. 8-)

Odpowiedz z cytatem  

Lucky one! :) But i have.
They are probably very nice people, but it is almost impossible to take a contact.

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Sekretarz królewski/Royal secretary

Hello, sorry for lack of reply from our side - as Tim (Edslave) said you should use oim@wargamer.pl e-mail, you may also contact with us via pm on facebook.

Good news is we're in touch with one of your friends visiting Warsaw this week. He will pick up them for you in our store at Wilcza 62 :)

I would also ask for a liittle bit more patience. As far as I can see you have sent this e-mail on Tuesday very late evening (so one working day ago). Writing "impossible to "contact", "still no any response" is in my oppinion huge exxageration taking into consideration you have sent your e-mail to wrong adresses (both are receiving dozens of e-mails every day) ;)

Thanks,

Michal

Odpowiedz z cytatem  

Thanks You a lot.

But is not good when manufacturer had "wrong" emails. Where is site with "right" info, and how to identify it? Contact info must be clear. It don't require a lot of time just to reply, that email is accepted. Where do you found the exaggeration? More then 36 hours is enough to send small formal reply. Why do i need to go to the quest just in case of easy problem? Why does answer was only after forum post and special personal contact?

Just for example Wayland have standard system to contact and resolve problems. Time of response was significantly lower than 2 days. It was much more simple and convenient to discuss about some features in order.

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Pachołek/Camp servant
Awatar użytkownika

@Kiryl,

I guess that in this case Wayland has quite more staff than Wargamer, and at Wayland all they need to do is buy, store, sell, pack, ship. While at Wargamer they also do design, write rules, make figures, cast, etc.

Wargamer is just a small business, so then it will take time before they can answer, else they'd only be answering e-mails and not doing the thing we want them to do. Make more figures, good rules etc.

I do agree with you that an efficient way of communicating is essential, but you also must take into account all those people mailing things they shouldn't which clutter the mail box. (Stuff like junkmail).

Cheers,
Zagin

Odpowiedz z cytatem  

Iluzagin pisze:
I do agree with you that an efficient way of communicating is essential, but you also must take into account all those people mailing things they shouldn't which clutter the mail box. (Stuff like junkmail).

I agree with You. But on time of army duty i understood simple thing. If you want, then you try to do. If you don't want, the just searching why not.
I see minimum 4 solutions without staff:
1) Special form on single site. With auto reply to customer. Just info that request accepted. Please wait X days.
2) Just mail box with auto reply to customer.
3) Special solution tracking system.
4) Info about terms of reaction for each email.

I don't expect super special service. I need just information, and human relation. Even after all nobody inform me about decision and what i have to do. All information i receive from my friend. It is wrong. It is not human relation.
I am a human being like staff people. I am their customer. Do I deserve to know personally about staff decision? Is it difficult after all send me instructions, not to my friend?

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Sekretarz królewski/Royal secretary

Kiryl,

Thanks for your ideas. Definitely we need to add some information to our webstite.

Regarding not receiving an e-mail. It's misunderstanding in our team (two persons assumed that second person replied you). I asked my colleague to respond you an e-mail (If you still don't have it please send me pm). We're sorry for inconvenence caused.

Michal

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 12 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]