Ogniem i Mieczem - By Fire and Sword

Historyczna Gra Strategiczna - Historical Wargame
Dzisiaj jest pt sty 19, 2018 3:48 am

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 12 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Re: Hello From West Yorkshire and a Quick Question
Ciura obozowy/Camp follower

Thank you all for the answers, I have read more of the rule book now and its becoming clearer. I will have more questions in the future but I think the rules section is the place to post them.

Fastolfrus, Thanks for that, Its a pity my brother doesn't live in Scarborough any more, I used to spend a few long weekends there. I never actually realised there was quite a war-games scene in Scarborough until after my bro left the town, typical!

Hoping to get over to the next war-games show they do there, I seem to recall it was cancelled this year.

Thanks

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł: Re: Hello From West Yorkshire and a Quick Question
Ciura obozowy/Camp follower

It was cancelled, but there are 4 clubs in town (that I'm aware of) and getting them to coordinate movement isn't always easy.
That was one reason for Boyes store stocking lots of models and paint in the Handyman dept (they have the full range of Valejho including airbrush colours and pigment powders).
As a bonus - if you are in town on a weekend - Boyes cafe also do a really good home made steak pie.
There may be a smaller show put on by one of the clubs at some point.

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 12 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]