Ogniem i Mieczem - By Fire and Sword

Historyczna Gra Strategiczna - Historical Wargame
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:44 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: [USA-based Players] Where are you all hiding?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:13 am 
Ciura obozowy/Camp follower

Two players here in San Jose California, just starting out but looking to get same games in and run a demo event in a couple of months at Kublacon.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:48 pm 

Hi all-

New player here, just getting into the game, along with a few others here in northern New Jersey.
I expect that we'll have anywhere from 3 to 6 players here in the coming months, as we are all deciding on factions, painting minis and reading the rules.

A few of us will also be attending Historicon, so perhaps we can arrange a meet-up there.

-Cameron
iconTRA

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:38 pm 

Howdy Y'all,

Just started reading about this game. Looking at it for a possible addition to my wargaming classes I teach during the summer. Hopefully, next summer (2019) I will be able to add this rules set to the program.

Now I need to looking at building the armies and I seem to be looking at Muscovites.

I am in San Antonio, Texas.

Hey Steve I see you are doing this at the Rat Palace!

cya

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:13 pm 

Yessir, We are playing at the Rat Palace! I'm off for the summer so if you're so inclined, perhaps we could meet in Austin or Waco (Game Closet?) and throw some dice? I've got 4 different skirmish sets built out to task force FSVs. Am planning on hosting a game at M-Con in November. Also would like to host a game at Charlie Torok's Summer Muster in San Antonio in August. We'll be a week into school at that point plus it's our 40th anniversary so, maybe I could twist my spouse's arm a little for a weekend in San Antonio. I bet the offer of a couple of evenings on the Riverwalk might just win her over. LMK if you're interested in any of these venues. If nothing else, Alan Spencer and myself are putting on monthly game days in Waco at the Game Closet. It's in addition to gaming at my game house. Dallas/Ft Worth gaming scene is dead with only one substantial shop. I don't game in LGS usually as I don't need them to play. The Game Closet is a centralized location for folks that want to play in DFW/Austin/Waco. It is actually easier to get to Waco than it is to drive across Dallas. About the same time with traffic. It's that crazy now. Again, sorry for the long tome. I really love this game and didn't think I'd ever play 15mm again. This has broken my thinking about it. iconRON

Steve Miller
DFW Irregulars
Red Oak, Texas-home of the Rat Palace
FB: Rat Palace Gamers

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12