Ogniem i Mieczem - By Fire and Sword

Historyczna Gra Strategiczna - Historical Wargame
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:37 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: "By Fire and Sword" Army Creator
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:42 pm 
Notarius Magnus Regni

onkelsheik wrote:
Thanks for the quick response. The additional ones on the right are counted correctly now, but the dragoons still yield two additional points per unit instead of one:
7+2+5 cav plus 3+3 drags should yield 20 points for the bases and 2 for the drag units; as of now it's 4.

thanks, the quick fixes are highly appreciated!

right, I did mistake, I counted dragoons like light cav and I increased recon by +2 instead of +1
corrected

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:49 pm 
Ciura obozowy/Camp follower

thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:24 pm 
Sekretarz królewski/Royal secretary

Two updates for Army Creator

1. Partisans/Volunteers commanders from the "Armies of By Fire and Sword" have been added (please click on the small triangle next to Commander in the Partisans and Volunteers Skirmish Forces). Also Svend Poulsen has been added for Danish Snapphanar Skirmish Force.

2 We have added also "Save" functionality. If you want to export your Force please just click "Save" on the right side on the screen. File will be exported and you will be able to import it by "Open" button. One note: you need to keep this Skirmish force opened in the Army Creator, so if you wan't to load your saved Polish Skirmish Force (1649-1652) it is not possible while you have Turkish Garrison of Raszkow opened.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:09 am 

For the Swedish Detachment skirmish force: at the 5 FPS level it gives you two companies of Reiters, but according to the Deluge it gives you only one company. Did I miss an update somewhere?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:48 pm 
Notarius Magnus Regni

there is last update
http://oim.wargamer.pl/pl/download/podjazd/162-szwedzki-oddzia-wydzielony-swe-12.html

unfortunately in polish ;(

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:55 pm 
Fältherren

In English here:
http://www.fireandsword.wargamer.pl/ind ... rce-swe-12

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:58 pm 

Kadrinazi wrote:

Fantastic, thank you! I thought I was going insane. Are these all the official lists in anticipation of the new player's guide coming out next month?

Edit: On further inspection, the printed list at the 4 and 6 FSP levels lists "National OR New Type Musketeer Company", the 'OR' usually means there is an option there but the army list itself on the next few pages only shows National Infantry. It also shows Mercenary Infantry but they are not available anywhere on the list as far as I can see. Is there an explanation here?

Second, the Musketeers in the basic force are listed as 'Veteran' but there is no additional profile for Veteran Musketeers (but there is for Veteran reiters, by comparison). The online sheet shows them having the same statline but with +1 skill, is 'Veteran' a new standard rule?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:06 pm 
Namiestnik

TheSwedishMeatball wrote:
Edit: On further inspection, the printed list at the 4 and 6 FSP levels lists "National OR New Type Musketeer Company", the 'OR' usually means there is an option there but the army list itself on the next few pages only shows National Infantry. It also shows Mercenary Infantry but they are not available anywhere on the list as far as I can see. Is there an explanation here?

I am quite sure there should be dropdown there to choose from.
TheSwedishMeatball wrote:
Second, the Musketeers in the basic force are listed as 'Veteran' but there is no additional profile for Veteran Musketeers (but there is for Veteran reiters, by comparison). The online sheet shows them having the same statline but with +1 skill, is 'Veteran' a new standard rule?

It is not a standard rule. Turkish Gonulu veterans can be equiped with spears and have higher morale

Chcesz sprzedać/kupić od/wymienić figurki z bartomeuszem, to weź pod uwagę, że jest osobą, która wycofuje się z własnych ustaleń i w efekcie z handlu nici.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:42 am 

piotroslav wrote:
I am quite sure there should be dropdown there to choose from.

This is all I am seeing:

It appears to be different between the two versions, I don't know which is 'official' even though they're effectively identical.
I did some more careful reading and was able to piece together the difference between National/Mercenary (not-National) and New/Old type infantry, but I really wish these distinctions were clearer and every unit had its own clear, unique name 8| Thanks for your help though!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:07 pm 
Namiestnik

afaik there is no difference between National and New Type infantry in terms of statistics on Skirmish level. In divisional games national regiments have higher numbers.

Chcesz sprzedać/kupić od/wymienić figurki z bartomeuszem, to weź pod uwagę, że jest osobą, która wycofuje się z własnych ustaleń i w efekcie z handlu nici.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next