Ogniem i Mieczem - By Fire and Sword

Historyczna Gra Strategiczna - Historical Wargame
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:22 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Atacking Fleeing units.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:40 pm 
Ciura obozowy/Camp follower

Well, I just disagree with your first sentence. The way it is formulated is ambiguous, as "while fleeing" can refer to both, the movement or the status, as I explained before.
And therefore this section needs updating to meet the "rules as intended", that were pointed out by you and the poster before you. Simple as that :)

And unfortunately, this is not the only section where this is the case. But that's ok, we are working on it, all together.
Access to "rules as intended" is difficult, as the community is small and its core forum in Polish. But again, we are working on it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:47 pm 
Namiestnik

You can send me those ambiguous sections.
As we intend to have rules as clear as possible, there are still some work going on Polish version. I guess, once they are done, we will make sure English version is updated properly. But at the end of the day, English is not our native language, some things will be lost in translation, and when you do proofreading you don't always notice ambiguity if you know intention of the rule.
So, if you have such paragraphs, do not hesitate to notify.

Chcesz sprzedać/kupić od/wymienić figurki z bartomeuszem, to weź pod uwagę, że jest osobą, która wycofuje się z własnych ustaleń i w efekcie z handlu nici.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:15 pm 
Komisarz królewski/Royal commissar

Hello guys!

Good proposition. I support and accept.

onkelsheik wrote:
There are quite a few positions where I would be interested how the wording is actually in original Polish. I will try to be more active posting these here, so they can be resolved by the community.
@onkelsheik - if you want anything else similar to that to be changed you need to really hurry. At this moment I'm cleaning and polishing English version to be the same as Polish (according to the rules), which is - in general - already closed and will go to final (ready-to-print) editing in incoming week, I suppose. The work on English version will be finished by me tommorow evening or next Sunday (22.10.), because recently I work on it only at weekends. After this date some work on language patches can be made, but I cannot guarantee that any other correction will be accepted.

Piotroslav - thanks for noticing me, althought I read everything here :D - just need a spare time to answer.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:04 am 

hi guys,

thanks for the offer. This is by no means a complaint, I really wish I had the time to submit more questions, and I appreciate very much that you listen to your community the way you do.
I am, too, very busy (working away from home and only having the weekends to see the family). blacklegion has accumulated some feedback and already sent it a while ago, so I would assume you have that all set.

I will, however find time on the weekend while flying looking at the pdf again, this time taking notes :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:22 pm 

see the other post